An extremely important aspect of Not Just life as an awakening or Conscious Moor, but as an adult in general is Self-Sustainability. When one can achieve Economic Self-Sustainability and also be in a position to claim True Independence at the same time, that’s an optimum state to bring to fruition! Knowing the importance of this, we are dedicating an area specifically to assist those who may have the drive and energy to acquire Truly Independent Economic Self-Sustainability, several very doable ways of working toward that end. To find out more, navigate to the bottom of this page a click the provided POSTERITY LINK.
Islam Sisters and Brothers. I am still in the process of learning myself in association with the world around me. I have a question pertaining to the lawful subject matter of adjudication and the “Nolo Contendere/Contendo”.I have been reading through the ‘Failure to Identify’ page on the publication, approved and I’ll be genuine and say: I am somewhat confused as to what the purpose of this plea of ‘Nolo Contendere/Contendo’ is. Though, price I will say I have done an non extensive research on it. Nontheless: Once a person files a suit as a result of an unlawful arrest( unlawful seizure and kidnapping, countersuit against traffic ticket/suites e.t.c), and a person is in court after charging the Police Officer(s) in their private/personal and public capacity and the Police Officer is present in the colorable court, if one is offered a ‘Nolo Contendere/Contendo’, my current assumption is once a person fills and signs this, one is saying: ” I do not plead guilty or not guilty, I do not agree or disagree with the proceedings of this colorable court’. My questions for the purpose of dismissing assumptions, and to know the fact and how things work are:
1. If this assumption of mine if correct, then does going before an Article III judge who can lawfully adjudicate the case now means that the ‘Nolo Contendere/Contendo’ is just a passage way to actually initiate the lawful judicial process because they know none of what they have been doing and currently doing is lawful, and they are about to be checked, so they pass to case on to an Article III judge?
2. Will I be waiving any right by filing this ‘Nolo Contndere/Contendo’?
3. If not, then does it mean I am actually saying “yes I am guilty/ your judgement is correct” or by filling out the ‘Nolo Contendere/Contendo’ I am saying ” I’m not making a decision’ which as we know under law, if there is no response/decision, then a default judgement takes places in the colorable court’s favor, though I am the one making a suit.
4. How does this ‘Nolo Contendere/Contendo’ plea favor me or how could it be disadvantageous to me?
5. If all the above assumptions are false, then will a No contest “Nolo Contendere/Contendo’ form be offered to me ONLY if they say “ok, we will hand this over to an Article III judge who can actually proceed in matters of this nature”? Or will this apply to any other decisions they made and should I only fill this out under the condition that they make it clear for the record that the case is proceeding under an Article III judge?
I might just be thinking about this from a flawed perspective, hence me asking these questions in order to remove any doubts, misconceptions or lack of clarity. Knowledgeable and wise responses are more than welcomed and very much appreciated. As always family… Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice. Islam!